- I want to share my 3D PDF files via a web page but with MS Edge and Chrome, the link to the PDF files opens them in the web browser instead of the Acrobat reader.
- When that happens, the 3D area of does not work (it just shows a blank section).
- Interestingly enough, in IE 11 even though the PDF opens in the browser, it works fine.
- Since they will not have any control over what a user has, is there any way to force a link to a PDF file to open in Acrobat instead of the browser?
- I have done a bunch of research on this topic on the Web but have not found anything that I can get to work.........
- I cannot get the attached file to work as a WebGL page.
- I was able to generate a 3D PDF file and it works fine.
- I am attaching the sim file, the generated WebGL files and page, and the template for the web page.
In the time, I am going off and trying to generate some VR stuff to show them (hopefully).